We designed the precision hunter course specifically for you, the rifle hunter. This course is designed to give you the edge the next time you take to the field in pursuit of game with your rifle. There’s no special equipment involved; you bring your rifle, and your hunting gear and we’ll show you how to squeeze as much potential out of it, as well as yourself. Here you’ll learn the fundamentals of marksmanship, how to use your scope, understand basic external ballistics, and how to build shooting positions under realistic field conditions.
None, but you’ll be expected to possess a basic understanding of firearms safety and a willingness to learn.
What you'll learn:
- Rifle Set-Up and Accessories.
- Telescopic Sight Theory and Operation.
- Basic Angular Units of Measure (Minutes of Angle and Milradians).
- Basic External Ballistics and Ballistic Computers.
- Understanding Ballistic Drop Compensated Turrets and Reticles.
- Reading Atmospheric Conditions and Wind.
- Field Shooting Positions.
- Establishing Ranges to Targets.
- Terminal Ballistics and Bullet Composition.
- How to know your limitations.