Magpul CORE’s Carbine Level 2 course is a continuation of the basics, only at a faster pace. Our philosophy of advanced level training is that the fundamentals remain the same regardless of speed, or the complexity of the problem. At the carbine level 2 course you can expect to push the envelope of speed while maintaining accuracy. You’ll be introduced to shooting while moving, multiple target engagements, and transitioning to your secondary weapon, all while shooting challenging drills that measure your progress. Once we spend a short time reestablishing your proficiency with the basics, we’ll move quickly into more advanced concepts of carbine employment.
Being an advanced level course, you’ll need to have completed the Magpul CORE Carbine Level 1 course, or an equivalent level of training. Also, as this course will incorporate handgun manipulation and marksmanship, so competency with a handgun is required.
What you'll learn:
- Re-hash of the fundamentals of weapons manipulation and marksmanship.
- Shooting on the move.
- Multiple target engagements, static and moving.
- Transitioning from your carbine to your pistol.
- Basic handgun manipulation and fundamentals.
- Introduction to shooting under stress.
- Support side shooting and weapons manipulation.
- Unconventional shooting positions and the use of cover.