Magpul CORE’s Carbine Level 1 course is an introductory carbine training program designed to provide you with the fundamental skills of weapons manipulation and marksmanship. Focusing on our principals of mindset, marksmanship, manipulation, and movement, you’ll have a solid foundation to build on as your training progresses. By first starting with proper weapons manipulation techniques, you’ll move on into the fundamentals of marksmanship with challenging drills to evaluate skills and progress.
Being an introductory carbine course, the only required skills are to possess safe weapon handling skills and a willingness to learn.
What you'll learn:
- Carbine nomenclature, and cycle of operations.
- Proper preventative maintenance of the carbine.
- Proper carbine setup and placement of essential accessories.
- Zeroing and what type of zero works best for your application.
- Weapons manipulations to include, loading, reloading, and the reduction of common malfunctions.
- Grip, stance and the fundamentals of marksmanship.
- Various field shooting positions.
- Introduction to the use of cover.